Call/Text: (201) 928-5444
The Storm LGR 850X High-Performance Commerical Dehumidifier, the roto-molded polyethylene housing is dent resistant and offers superior durability.
Ideal for water damage restoration projects, its high-efficiency rotary compressor ensures the maximum moisture extraction, of up to 180 pints per day (85 PPD AHAM), at the lowest running cost.
The Storm LGR 850X is the right dehumidifier to tackle water damage restoration projects of all scales and is perfect for industrial, commercial, and personal use, designed with professional-grade performance, and portability.
This dehumidifier has an operating temperature range of 33.8-110 degrees F and processes air at a rate of up to 210 cubic feet per minute (CFM). The water pump basin is attached to a 19.6' hose for the removal of condensate across wide spaces. This dehumidifier has a 19.6' power cord for access to the power supply across large spaces.
- Easy Cord and Hose Storage:For added convenience, the power cord and condensate hose stored on the top of the unit help maximize your storage capacity.
- Heavy-Duty Condensate Pump:With a 19.6' lifting distance, the condensate pump gives you the freedom to drain anywhere. Drain Height: 19.6 ft. Drain Pipe: 19.6 ft.
- Easy Filter Access: The high-dense MERV-8 Filter protects internal components from damage due to dust and other particles, ensuring efficient operation and long-term use. Please wash the filter once per 2-3 months.
- Retractable Handle and Wheels for Transport: Rotomolded housing, practically Indestructible. 2 Wheels, and Retractable Handle, Easy to transport anywhere high-efficiency dehumidification is needed.
- 【Commercial grade dehumidifier with smart Wi-Fi】Monitor and control your machine, wherever you are. This large capacity dehumidifier can remove 180 PPD at Saturation and 85 pints at AHAM, suitable for 2,300 Sq.Ft. When faced with particularly challenging water damage restoration jobs where higher amounts of water are involved, the AlorAir SLGR dehumidifier is your best bet for achieving maximum results.
- 【Dehumidifier with pump for easy drainage】There is no doubt how a commercial dehumidifier with a built-in pump can ease your life. The built-in pump is the key 'set it and forget it' feature. Ideal for removing dampness and moisture from flood & restoration, carpet cleaning, basements/cellars, Laundry, de-flooding, or anywhere you need to extract moisture at a professional level.
- 【Commercial, industrial, and basement use】High +60% relative humidity can lead to all kinds of problems in any industry. This commercial dehumidifier with pump standing at just 21×11.6×17.3 inches (L×W×H), the volume of the whole machine is 40% smaller than others on the market, Because of its compact size, retractable handle with wheels for transport, superior stacking features, and easy service access.
- 【Plug and go, easy read & operation】Simplified user controls include a large LCD display and APP control. The APP can control the dehumidifier remotely anytime and anywhere. It has no complicated function button, temperature, and humidity display at both the Inlet and outlet sides, is ideal for water damage restoration projects, has a clear LCD display, easy to read even from a far distance, so you can get any job site done with just a few buttons.
- 【5 years warranty】Safety tested our Storm LGR 850X industrial dehumidifier is fully compliant with the electrical safety ETL. Every AlorAir dehumidifier comes with a 5-year warranty with a professional customer support team ready to assist at any time. Please feel free to contact us. You deserve the best after-sales service.
- cETL Certified
- Easy clean – the shell can be opened to access all components
- Easy to store wires and hoses
- Built-in Condensate Pump
- Environmental R410A Refrigerant
- Sturdy handle-2 Wheels
- Rotational Molded Body
- Superior Stacking
- Rotary Compressor
- Ducting Options
- Water-Full Protection
- Automatic Humidistat Control
- Quick Connection to Cable/Hose
- Memory Starting
- MERV-8 Filter